Specialising in Perinatal and Paediatric Psychology
- Nondirective Pregnancy Support Counselling (Medicare approved)
- Pregnancy-related issues
- Infertility and IVF
- Miscarriage and pregnancy loss
- Post Natal Depression and Anxiety
- Multiple birth pregnancy (listed with the Australian Twin Registry as a specialist)
- Parenting your infant, school age child or adolescent (special interest in twins and triplets)
- Managing your child’s challenging behaviours
- Helping your child after divorce
- Therapeutic support for parents who have been notified-or are at risk of being notified- to Child Protection.
- You and your partner: Parenting as a team
- Parents of children with special needs
- Parenting after Domestic Violence
- Parental Anger Management
- Parenting with a Mental Illness (OCD, Mood disorders, PTSD, Schizophrenia, Borderline Personality Disorder etc.)
Child counselling involves play, art, and “worksheets”.
The child may be seen alone or with other family members as indicated.
Child and Adolescent Psychological Assessment and Therapy
- SPECIALISING in Childhood Anxiety:- Generalised Anxiety, Separation Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- OCD and Anxiety in Children with High Functioning Autism
- Grief and loss
- Trauma and abuse
- Domestic violence
- Aggression and Anger Management
- Children of Parents with a Mental or Chronic Physical Illness
- Social skills
- Self-esteem building
- Cognitive Assessment as part of an assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorder or ADHD.
Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy; Acceptance and Commitment Therapy; Play Therapy; and Parent Skills Training.