I aim to provide affordable fees helping parents and children access mental support services. My fees are significantly less that the recommended rate by the Australian Psychological Society.
- Initial consultation $195.00
- Subsequent consultation $180.00
- Adult sessions are 50 minutes
- Child sessions are 45 minutes
- The fee schedule for psycho-educational reports is here: Assessment fees.
- A limited number of fee reduced places can be offered at the psychologist’s discretion.
You may be able to obtain rebates through Medicare (with a referral from a GP or a Paediatrician) and from selected Health Insurance Extras policies. Ask your GP about a Mental Health Treatment Plan (MHTP) or a referral under the Helping Children With Autism (HCWA) item number for Medicare rebates.
Payments must be made on the day of your appointment.
Please note: 24 hours notice is required for cancellation or a fee will be charged.